Thursday, October 1, 2009

Say a prayer....

Hi my nearest and dearest friends and family, This morning I have a small request. To please say a special prayer for my friend Mr. Bill and his wife Joanie. I received a note from him saying she is getting frail and weak, and I know they are both a little scared. Mr. Bill.... the wonderful Priesthood holder who gave me a Priesthood blessing when I was at death's door at Huntsman, is having his own struggles and challenges. Mr. Bill tenderly taught me about the morality of our lives, the pain we must endure to learn the valuable lessons needed in the eternities, that it is all God's plan. And most importantly how much we are loved by the Father. When you are married and sealed by President David O' McKay, friends with President Gordon B. Hinckley, L. Tom Perry, Mark E. Peterson and many other brethren, you know the life you lead has been greatly influenced by some of God's best. I have been so fortunate to be his friend and blessed to have him teach me the way. It breaks my heart to see him so tender. So this small request goes out to you my friends, to help another along. "Stay on the Right side of the Light Side" All is well.
Love you, and thank you. Kathy

No comments: