Saturday, July 19, 2008

Little Roo in Rochester

Well folks, it was bound to happen sooner or later. The many voices and sayings of Little Roo has finally popped out. Yep, yep Sister Burns must be filling pretty comfortable with her Comp. to let the "voice " out. Words like flouder, cuddle front, walking in the trenches are now all over Rochester, just like the never ending flying cat hair that floats over the hills and dales of her new place of residence. For those of you who don't know what the 'voices" of Roo are, well um, its sorta of Laura's alter ego, and she named it after our little Maltese Roostifer Jane Cragun, who is the Dean of Roostifer Jane University, ( of COURSE its made up ). If Laura talks too much like little Roo, she gets sleepy and wants to cuddle front(spoon). I just received a letter today, how lucky am I? Laura finds time to check in 2 X a week, she knows I am a worrier. I really don't worry that much, especially now. I haven't had this much sleep in 23 years, I finally know she is in safe hands. There is a super sweet member who invites them over for dinner on a regular basis. Laura describes her waving her hands in the air to catch the cat hair floating over the dinner table. Just more fiber , but don't inhale too much right. I am thinking she must really miss me, she saw a picture of herself today and went Yeah!! I have my mom's nose. Oh poor girl, and to think I was gonna have a nose job before she came back, now I don't dare. Their days are pretty full, I call it " Just a Walkin and a Knocking", stay on the" right side of the light side" and "Tears on my Breadspread...bruises on my knees". That last one is my verson of a Missionary Mom singing Country style. Blessed...Yes... our girl is doing great. Thanks one and all for your personal support and sacrifices for Laura. We appreciate all of you.
Love Mommy and Little Roo.

No comments: