Friday, September 18, 2009

Holiday Bryn and Arnold

Hi guys, it's me... Roostifer Jane, Mom's busy getting Christmas things done, the house is decorated like Halloween, and it's 7 days before her birthday. Mom is one crazy mixed up Chick, but there is always a method behind her madness. I already put my Christmas list in, I want a dolphin, pony, snowy machine, and a unicorn. That's all. I know she can pull it off, Mom's magic. I wanted to tell you of our Holiday Bryn. That gal... Mom knew she was up to something fantastic. Well... she was just hanging out with Maria Shriver in the ladies room at Sun Valley. Then she shasyahed her little bad self over to Arnold.. yep yep. , the Governor of poor ole California. Man 'O' man, Bryn can make a holiday out of anything, that's why mom calls her Holiday Bryn, who knows who she meets and greets when working first class in the skies. So.... lets see...Mitt and the Romney;s, Jon and the Huntsman's, Dennis the Rodman, the Kennedy's, and the Schwarzenegger. Jo Lo and Bennifer at Sundance Film Festival just to name a few. It's great to be friends with Holiday Bryn, she has the best stories. As for me... well... I got groomed, so I pouted, and Mom went out of her way to spoil me so I wouldn't be mad at her( my pouting works every time) Poor Mom..." Lolo what are we gonna do with Mom? love her..just love her, that's all we can do" We are on the count down of 32 days before her little baby goat Lolo comes home. Are excited or what?. Well I guess Mom's putting up the Christmas stuff already. I can't keep her down, I have to bark my self silly to get her to take an afternoon rest with me.. Oh... yeah... I am getting quite popular in my pink Mercedes Benz buggy. I just wave my little paw like a beauty queen, circle.. circle or twist of the wrist like Queen Elizabeth. One evening the Paparazzi was out in full force. Have you seen my face lately? I am adorable. Alas... my time has run out, Lolo is doing great, and writing stories that make Mom cry a river, tears in her ears I could go on, but you get the picture. Mom's a cry baby, we need to toughen her up. Grandpa in the garden says she wears her heart on her sleeve, what ever that means. She just says she's tender. Okay Mom... I gotcha back. " Stay on the Right Side of the Light Side" and make your Christmas lists out early this year, I'll even help you, I know Santa. Love from Roostifer Jane and a very busy missionary mom.
PS. Lolo's new address is Peter Whitmore farmhouse,or the main office written in red to the left. : }

No comments: