Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Oh....Mom!!!

Hi its Roostie again, I snuck away from Mom while she is getting the paint out of her hair. Okay, it goes like this.....Mom didn't sleep Sunday nite cuz she went to the Gong's house for crazy -out -of -this -world yummy dinner, then they did this other adult thing where 60 students who are learning Chinese..ma..ma..ma..ma..ma... ( its a Chinese story Bro. Gong made up, and Susan tells it very well... ma) and listened to the famous Dr.Roger Keller speak about religions. Mom came home so fascinated with the brains these people walk around with she didn't sleep too good. The next nite, Mom gets up and says," I'm getting ice". That's pretty normal. But I wait.. and wait... and wait..I hear banging and noise, but that's mom when she sleep walks, so I wait and wait longer. A little while later, she is crawling back into bed and we resume spooning. Well.... surprise, surprise this morning. Mom has green hair, bed, clothes, ME!! covered in green paint !. She was up painting the bathroom in the middle of the night. I said" mom did you take a ambein? she slowly nods her head Yes. We looked at ourselves and laughed out loud, cuz we knew Lolo would love that story. Lolo has seen Mom sneak and hide snickers candy in her panties,get dressed up like a "woman of the evening" stilettos and all. make projects for Young Womens, make matching pajamas for us, she just cut the sleeves off her nightgown and they made a perfect nighty for me. Mom even remembered to make 4 legs holes..... all in her sleep... and always on ambien. We are weaning her off... before I end up on the red eye to China. Other than that.... all is well. Lolo doesn't have P-day until Thursday because of Zone Conference. So Mom will write about the "last minute miracle" along with other cool stuff. So Bryn.. lets all say it together, cuz I know you're running through the airport reading this: "Stay on the Right Side of the Light Side" and we will love ya later. love Roo Oh... PS. Mom did get pictures of Bryn in Hong Kong. Holiday Bryn even though I bark, I still love ya. Roo

No comments: