Friday, August 7, 2009

Life's a Circus ! MOMMMMMM!!!!!

"Lolo ..... What are we gonna do with mom? love her, just love her" that little quaint little phrase is getting a bit old, when you're the Guinna pig living with her. This is Roostie, other wise known as the Zebra Maltese. I thought I hid the ambien, but like the Psych says' the sub-conscience remembers all" Mom listened to her sub-conscience and found the ambien, in a container in the Pimp mobile. She was really beat... I don't blame her, but come on. I am black and white like a mini circus Zebra. What was mom thinking.. I am counting the days Lolo gets home. I would dial 911 for help, but they wouldn't understand my voice. It seems to have an irritating effect on most people. I guess that is one of the reasons, I still love her, Mom puts up with crackers in the bed, me hogging the blankets, snoring, continually barking (so back -off it is my way of communicating) And she does sing me to sleep after prayers. It's been another tough week, no hospital trips, but when the pimp mobile exploded at the car wash intersection, Mom ran around it, in her dress , saying Hail Mary's. I thought... poor mom what else can happen to her, then while painting the bathroom she slipped and really, really banged up her leg, she is so pathetic sometimes, then her lip quivers and her half smile appears and all is forgiven. At night she takes me and my Pink Mercedes Benz out for a stroll and lets me run and play, then gives me water , no wonder I love her so much. Mom's last minute miracle was that, once she limped the dead pimp mobile to the car repair shop, they checked it out real good and said you need a new water pump, rack and pinion, $$$$$ etc. So a nice gent took her home to me, I tried to calm her, but she was so sad. One hour later the car guys called up and said. Ms Burns. Well.... your car.... only needs a exhaust hose. WHAT !!! That is our last minute miracle. Pimpy is once again a smooth ride and Mom scrubbed me raw with Princess Borgessee purple soap and I am pure whiteness once again. Ahhh..... Life if good.. now off to spoon and sing, and pray and read scriptures. Even thought mom painted me like a zebra in her sleep, I still love her despite her ambien nights. " Stay on the Right Side of the Light Side" and Holiday Bryn if you're running through the airport, don't trip and say a prayer for us while you are in the heavenly skies. And if you see me on the red-eye to Hong Kong rescue me. Love you Roo and a bit broken down Mommy missionary . But don't worry , I gots her back. oxoxox

No comments: