Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Claw !!

Hi everyone, how it shaking? As Norm on " Cheers" would say " all 4 cheeks and a couple of chins" I always loved that line. Well.... a brief catch up. I am sorry I haven't keep everyone updated on Lolo. My hands are still in tet-ney, and its horrible. I try to type and they cramp up and I am use-less. They say this could go on for 6 months to a year. But without a thyroid and now my para thyroids are in shock, who knows. I find out Thursday if I have to have any chemo or radiation. Bummer. I have my wigs picked out... haha. Thick... blond ...and long. and a spiky bob for spunky days.
Lolo is doing good with her trio, Sisters Park and Hanson. They have alot of fun, in between their hard schedules. She will be sad to leave them, but thrilled to leave Greece. Lolo said not one missionary has really enjoyed the Greece area. The ward isn't as warm and willing to help in finding investigators, or just being friendly. Next time you're in church, look around and be grateful for the loving members you do know. Lolo will always find a bright spot in any situation, She might be transferred next Monday. Don't know yet. They have 2 baptisms set up. way to go LOLO. I know her bright and accepting smile and unconditional love for all prompts people to open their doors. I have recently sent three Prom dresses to her for an investigator to go to the Prom. Lolo said the family was ever so grateful for her letting them borrow them. That must be why we were so prompted to always buy prom dresses when they were on sale. Why did we need prom dresses? to share with those who couldn't afford one. It's a grand feeling. Our work was not in vain. I need to stop typing, I am already down to one finger. Hugs and kisses to you all. HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY ! "Stay on the Right Side of the Light Side" General Conference is just around the corner, prepare yourselves for divine wisdom. I get to go to Draper temple dedication. All is well. Love from a missionary mommy, Kathy.PS Thank-you for the letters of encouragement you send our girl.OXOXOXOXOX

No comments: