Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Roostie's Letter

This letter to Lolo is from Roostie, Laura's beloved Maltese.

Hi Lolo, how is Palmyra? I wanted you to know I think about you all the time. I miss your laugh, your bright smile, your pretty fingers, your red hair and how you take good care of mom. I love how you read me the Book of Mormon and said I will be with you forever. I love how you gave me so many names like Roostifer Jane Cragun.. the Dean of Roostifer Jane University. You have a talent for nicknames. bloosey coo, Baby, Kidia, Kathabeblion, winder's, warm cozy, cuddle front,spoony and almost everything in the house has a nickname.Mom's writing as I talk to her, remember I don't have oppossible thumbs, or a baby box. But did you see my face today? I am so cute. Mom is crazy about her new Doctor. Lolo...What are we gonna do with Mom?... remember you said that? then you said" love her... just love her..that's all we can do" I am proud of you and your decisions, no matter how much I miss you... I am beaming like Mom does. It takes a strong , determined and un-selfish person to go on a mission and share the gospel of Jesus Christ. I say prayers with Mom every night and we always bless you and the investigators. Well I need to go help Mom get ready, you know how she gets tangled up in her clothes. Sometimes I need to stop her at the door and adjust her a bit. Then I remind her to
"Stay on the Right side of the Light Side" and off she goes. I love you Lolo and I am planning a big wing dinger of a party for your return....everybody clap !!
Love little Roo and Mommy too !
PS Hi Holiday Bryn, be safe in the skies. and sorry I bark so much, just trying to get a word in edge wise. LOL xoxo

No comments: