Thursday, April 16, 2009

April 6 th at the Peter Whitmore Farm

Hi family and friends,
Laura shined this past week at the Church Sites. I received one picture taken at the Sacred Grove, it was brown and golds, and still very beautiful. One shot of the Palmyra Temple taken from the Sacred Grove, looks like the Temple is floating. It's a pretty cool shot, and I know the feeling was lovely and grand. Laura looked at peace, serene and right where she should be.That girl is making her mama proud. I have also received letters from 2 of her past teachers at the MTC. I told her to watch out, she'll be called to be on a General Board at the Church Offices. Laura is such an amazing Young Lady, I can't believe I raised her. When I read her letters and accomplishments and how much she loves the Gospel and how much she has grown in the past year, I stand amazed at her and her ability to seek out the lost sheep. My heart is pounding and is full while reading of her love for her investigators. Words cannot ever properly describe the feeling of the Spirit while I am reading them. What a girl.!! They have a couple of baptisms hoping to happen in May. Lets all pray for her investigators and for Laura. She will be home in about 6 1/2 to 7 months. Whenever President Hemingway says the date. ( he probably wants to keep her forever) And in about 3 weeks, I get my Mother's Day day call. Ya hoo, my day will revolve around the phone that special day. Her new address is: 120-4 Kittleberger Park Webster NY. 15860 in case anyone wants to drop her a line. I look forward to Mondays for the new info. Oh yes, she has been an senior companion since November. She forgot to mention that one little detail. Thank-you so much to all the friends, family who continually encourage our Laura to march on and make the Lord proud of her. "Stay on the Right side of the Light Side" and you will become a witness to Jesus Christ and his atoning sacrifices. love you all, a missionary mom, Kathy

No comments: