Saturday, May 10, 2008

Trafalga, TraFUNga!

Today my mom and I were able to take some of my friends kids to Trafalga. I had over 250 tokens and 500 tickets for all of us to play with. The boys liked riding the motorcycles and doing boy stuff. My little buddy for the day was Phoebe. She got really good at Skee Ball. I was so happy that I chose to take my "lil friends" instead of my older friends, I know that they had way more fun than a bunch of dumb 20 year olds. Here are some pics of the days, I got a little obsessed with taking pics of Phoebs cause she's so darn cute. Then, my mom wanted to take a picture of everyone waving goodbye to me for my mission, it was a sad, cute moment.






2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for taking the kids--they had a blast! They're still playing with all their prizes! That was so considerate and generous of you! We love you and will miss you!

kathycburns said...

LoLo you were so generous to take 3 hours of the little time you had left to spend on the kiddies. You were so happy that day, I am proud of you setting an example and being with your little buddies, who I know you love. Your P.I. C.