Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Look out MTC here comes Lolo

Hi there, its mama, Today was pretty emotional, we tried to be upbeat, and then I'd think of something funny Laura did and I would burst into tears, she would say " no, no don't start" One of Lolo's biggest fears while at the MTC was role playing and prayers. I told her there are 500 newbie's, they won't even look your way. WRONG MOM !! The President took one look at Miss Sunshine and asked her to give the closing prayer. SNAP !!! So first prayer in the MTC was in front of the whole group, she did really well, covered all bases, and added alittle somethin, somethin extra at the end and Viola' it was done, she gave me a hug and a kiss and said scoot, scoot, then Cory got a longer hug, so I went back in for seconds. Then I went to the Temple, went home and sleep 5 hours, I was beat. But we made it. Lolo is an awesome gal, and thanks to all her wonderful friends who made her farewell and swedish pancake party so fun. love, Momma

No comments: